Thursday, September 19, 2013

Homer...Face 19 of 29


29 faces

Face #19 is a classic:

Woo Hoo!

That's right, it's Homer Simpson!  I made him for my husband (Andy), who's a HUGE Simpsons fan...and in our almost 10 years of marriage, he's forced me to like them too.  FORCED me.  When I was growing up, we didn't watch The Simpsons, so all my vast Simpson's knowledge is a result of watching every episode with Andy...over and over and over...  Sometimes, he and I have entire conversations using only quotes from The Simpsons.  (Yes...we are dorks... *sobbing quietly* ) You know, I've heard that at some point, you run out of room in your brain, and every time you learn something new, your brain erases something to make room for it.  I don't know if that's true, but if it is, I'm scared to think what has been lost to me because of Simpsons trivia...

I've only got 10 more faces left!  I'm so close to actually finishing something!!!  And, really, two things, because I've only got 11 more posts to fulfill my 30 posts in 30 days re-do goal!  Hooray!  

Don't forget to come join in the celebration on the 29th! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!